Hello, today I am delighted to be joining Altenew in a blog hop to celebrate their 7th Birthday. You should have arrived here from Seeka
Altenew was one of the first companies I discovered when I first found a love of stamping. Altenew stamps are so unique and with such inclusive and special sentiments there is something for everyone. I am so privileged to be part of this hop. Thank you Altenew and Happy Bitthday here’s to many more years.
Here are everything you need to know about the giveaway. Altenew is giving away a $70 gift certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy class to 15 lucky winners. There are also 19 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 $70 Altenew gift certificates
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: $100 Altenew gift certificate
- Gina K. Designs: $100 gift certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: $100 gift certificate
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: $100 gift certificate
- CiLi in Papers: €75 gift certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $75 gift certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 online class spots
- Altenew Academy: 15 online class spots
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 gift certificate
- Concord & 9th: $50 gift certificate
- Hero Arts: $50 gift certificate
- My Little Attic: $50 gift certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 gift certificate
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 gift certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 gift certificate
- Waffle Flower: 1 prize bundle valued at $32
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 gift certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 gift certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: 1 copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today Spring 2021 issue
Be sure to leave comments by 4/18/2021 for a chance to win one of 41 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with “Hi from (city or country where you’re from)!” 41 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/24/2021.
To make my card I started by blending some Lavender Fields ink on to the bottom of a pre folded card base. I used a large Altenew blending brush to apply the ink, fading out towards the top right side of the card. Once the ink was dry I adhered two different Altenew washi tapes to the left hand side.
I stamped the layered images from the Sweet Rose Bouquet stamp set using purple and green Altenew inks. For the final detail layer I heat embossed in gold.
I played around with the arrangement of the flowers leaving a space for the sentiments then adhered the images. I used scissors to cut any overhanging pieces. I then stamped my sentiments in Obsidian black ink. These are from the paint-A-Flower Coral Sunset and Paint-A-Flower Anemone stamp sets.
Thanks for hopping along. I am the last stop in the hop. You should have now gone full circle. If you have arrived here from elsewhere Head to the Altenew Blog to start hopping along.
Thanks for dropping by.
Follow me on Instagram click Here
Shop Altenew click Here
Blog hop order
Katrina Howe You are here