Hello I hope you are well and having better weather than we are at the moment.
I started by stamping the floral background. This is a red rubber background stamp from Simon Says Stamp called ‘gerbera daisy background.’
I used Versafine onyx black ink to cover the whole of the stamp, then placed my card base directly on top. I rubbed firmly all over and the lifted it off. This left a perfect impression.
Next I took a piece of Neenah classic crest 80lb solar white card and stamped out the bee images along with the honey pot and the spoon using Memento tuxedo black ink. I then coloured them in with my Copic markers and die cut them out.
Here are the original stamps so you can see what I changed.
I wanted the bees to be holding the spoon and honey pot rather than the flowers and letter. There are two ways of doing this. You could mask the images or the way I did this was to cut away the flowers and letter from the bees, leaving the hands to hold the pot and spoon.
To add some more colour to the card I cut a thin strip of black and yellow card and adhered to the edge of my card base with a tape runner. I then used the same card to make a banner and stamped the sentiment using Altenew pigment ink ‘ultimate metalic gold’
I adhered the banner with a tape runner and bees to using foam squares and added some Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen over the bees wings to add some sparkle and complete the card.
Thanks for dropping by. Take care for now.
Time For Tea Designs use discount code T4TKATRINA10 to get 10% off your entire order